March 04, 2004
Kyn, my super cool n stylo fren, juz posted on
her blog 2 days ago. Coincidentally, we were talking on the same line. And I think she had a really great one, a very sentimental piece. Do check it out, guyz.
Snow> my comrade at work, a really pretty and thoughtful and kind lady, reads your blog too. Kudos to moi. So, I thought I'd just...
"Snow, 'tis is Joyce. Joyce, 'tis is Snow."
And Joy felt happy for you yesterday too. But, she believes you are gay. haha... ok, that was me. not her. bleah~
Swiss Culture
It's this Swiss cuisine restaurant at Suntec City, juz opposite Courts. They serve decent food there and reasonably priced too. The set dinner costs $16++, comes with soup/salad, side dish (I had chicken wings ytday), main course, dessert and a drink. Twice I went there, twice I left the place feeling really stuffed.
I went yesterday with Snow to celebrate the attainment of one more plastic with his constipated photo on it, which he insisted gave him a sense of self worth anyway. I won't contest that.
I went home with a case of indigestion, I couldn't sleep and when I did drift off, I woke up mid of night feeling like my colon just gave up digesting the bratwurst and rosti and this morning, I feel as if my tummy has just stopped functioning and I can't take anymore breakfast. I feel like just pushing the blame on him, but my conscience (ya, i still ve a bit of that left) stopped me. After all, he didn't shove that chicky wing down my throat, neither the brownie with ice cream. tsk.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 09:49